Friday, December 24, 2010

5 Months Old!

She is so full of JOY!

Lucas just hanging out.

Maddie wondering what kind of toys Lucas has over there.

Snuggle and feeding time with Auntie Andrea.

Mommies and babies.

Opening up a Christmas present from Lucas. She was more interested in the wrapping paper than the gift. Maybe next year! LOL

Things have just been so busy lately that I have been unable to post for a bit, but on December 20th Madison turned 5 months old! I just can't believe how big my baby girl is getting. She is still working on rolling over on a regular basis and attempting to sit up on her own. I don't feel like it will be long and she will be sitting like a big girl. She does her "crunches" VERY often lifting her head up off the ground in every attempt to sit up on her own. Going to have to get a picture of her doing it sometime as it is just too cute. She loves playing and interacting with anyone that will give her the attention. ALWAYS smiling, she is the center of attention everywhere we go!

On the 20th a few of my close friends and I got together for brunch and to do some Christmas baking. Madison thoroughly enjoyed playing with her buddy Lucas who is a month older than her. They exchanged their first Christmas gift and REALLY love each others company. I can definitely see a good friendship in the making. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment