Monday, March 14, 2011

Miss Independent

Yummy banana!

Checking out her banana.

Lately little miss Madison has really shown how independent she really wants to be. She barely wants to be held anymore when she is being fed her bottle. She would much rather lay on the ground or sit up while attempting to feed herself with one hand while she is busy playing with the other hand. She also REALLY likes to feed herself her solid food. She has really enjoyed her rice cracker mum-mums but most recently she LOVES gumming on a banana. I am going to have to come up with more ideas of food for her to eat now that she would much rather feed herself than be fed by others. I am very open to suggestions. :-) What a big girl we have on hand!

3 comments:

  1. How about cubes of tofu? Her cousin Evan loved tofu at her age! Can't wait to see you soon and we'll eat bananas together!
    Auntie Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I wish I could remember. I guess that's kind of sad. Maybe I'll re-read my blog to refresh and get back to you. :)

    Lots of love,
    MR

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much like her independant Mother at this age. I love it!
    XOXO Grandma

    ReplyDelete