Friday, January 6, 2012

Playing with our new camera.

I just can't get enough of my little girls' eyes.

She still loves to empty out her shopping cart to sit in it. LOL. Silly girl!

BIG HUGS!!!

"Come with me 'Bo-Bo'."

"Make room for me 'Bo-Bo'."

"Now you stay right there."

Oh how she loves "Bo-Bo" the bear.

Thanks Grandma Kathy for "Bo-Bo."

Our little cookie monster enjoying an evening snack.

Yummy, yummy cookie.

A serious pose for mommy. :-)

Our happy little lady.

So on Black Friday - the day after Thanksgiving (for those of you who don't know) - John braved the cold, wind, and rain and stood in line to get some great deals on a few VERY desired items. Since our small digital camera had broken over the summer, we have both REALLY been wanting a new fancy camera. We couldn't pass up the deals that Best Best buy was having on the camera we had wanted. John stood in line for 3 hours (from 9pm until midnight) in order to get the deals that we had wanted. Well he survived.....and we got the camera and a few other things on our wish list.

Since I just can't help but take a MILLION pictures of our little girl, I figured I would post a few for your viewing pleasure. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment