Monday, October 4, 2010

She's a great traveler!

Daddy and Maddie waiting so patiently to get on our plane. Isn't she a spitting image of her daddy?? I just can't get over it!

Our little traveler.

Kinda has a dorky look on her face, but still riding in style on the airplane.

Chilling with Auntie Kimber.

Needed some shades since it was so sunny and in the 80s the whole time we were there.

The Pepper Family at the rehearsal.


So we just returned from our trip to Utah to celebrate my best friend Kimber's wedding. We have to be honest that we were a little worried as to how Madison would handle the flight as well as being away from me for longer periods of time. She did absolutely AMAZING on her first flight. Not a peep out of her at all. She slept almost the entire time. She did just as well on the flight back. Thank goodness she didn't join in with the chorus of about 4-5 other little ones that were not handling the flight so well.

Since I was the matron of honor (goodness....it sounds so old) I had a lot of duties to help with in the days approaching the wedding. Maddie did just perfect spending lots of quality time with Daddy, grandma, and grandpa! It was definitely weird for me to be away from my little princess for the first time as we had a "Girls Night Out" to celebrate Kimber's "bacheloretteness." :-) It was probably harder on me than it was on her. It was great to know she was in the loving hands of her daddy, grandma, and grandpa. Will she be daddy's little girl???

Tomorrow is her "2 month" well child check-up. I know, I know....looks like we got the dates off a bit as she will be 11 weeks tomorrow. Hoping she tolerates her 4 vaccines without a problem. I will be giving her a little dose of tylenol as well as lots and lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment