Saturday, October 29, 2011

Madison Turns 15 Months!

Extreme close-up of our big girl!

My favorite girl and I. I love you more than words can describe Madison Rose.

Hmmmmm....what's inside this bag?! Wonder if they would find me in here?!

Goodness it's been a busy few weeks....thus me not being able to post a current blog when our little lady turned 15 months old. On October 20th, Madison was officially 15 months old. She continues to bring us the most wonderful joy and amaze us with her fantastic personality. She's beginning to say a number of new words - "Dora", "car", "more", "Pa" for grandpa of course - and many more I just can't think of them off the top of my head. Maddie is definitely keeping us busy on a daily basis. She goes, goes, goes from the time she gets up in the morning until she goes down for her afternoon nap. After her nap of refueling she's on a mission again to exhaust her mommy and daddy until she goes to bed at night.

Grandpa has been spoiling her lately when he has come to babysit her and took her on her very first field trip to McDonalds the other day. They decided to bring their lunch home. As soon as Grandpa got the french fries in the car, Maddie quickly gobbled it up, and put her hand out as she asked "more?" They shared a nice lunch together and clearly Madison LOVED those french fries. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment