Monday, August 2, 2010

A shout out to our nursing and surgical team!

My fabulous midwife Donna.

The Pepper family plus "World's Best Nurse" Andrea!

"World's Best Nurse" and amazing friend Andrea.

Our surgical team. Donna, Dr. Cunningham, Dr. Berger, and nurse Andrea.

Madison's nurse in the OR - Kim.....and Andrea. :-)

Getting ready to head back to the OR to meet Madison. Could not have asked for a better group of people to be taking care of me and Maddie. Good friend Lesley and Nurse Andrea.

Me and Andrea. So excited to meet Madison.

Nurse Andie. Getting me ready for my attempt at being induced. Thanks for you speediness in getting me that much needed epidural!

Just a little shout out to thank my co-workers, midwife, doctor, and anesthesiologist who helped make Madison's entry into the world the amazing experience that it was. We were so thankful for the care and love we received while we were in the hospital. You will forever be remembered as those that helped us celebrate the most memorable day in our lives. Thanks again for all your wonderful support and the awesome care that you provided to myself and Madison. Lots of love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment